In the unlikely event that you find a fault with your item, we require your order number and proof of purchase to complete your return. Please see the instructions below to start your return.
- Check the fault isn’t just cosmetic damage that was listed on the item when sold e.g. Grade C Screen that includes scratches
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and a description of your fault
- You have 30 days to return the device to us- we must receive the item within the 30 days to be eligible for a return
- It’s your responsibility to pay for the return shipping and to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your product has been received, the team will inspect the device to identify the fault
- If it’s deemed to be the suppliers fault, a full refund or a repair/replacement product will be provided.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and send your item to:
Suite 140 MK Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
50-51 Broad Street, Banbury, OX16 5BT
39 Unicorn Hill, Redditch, B97 4QR
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Changed your mind?
If you receive your product and change your mind, you have 14 days to get the device back to us at your own cost. The device must be returned unused, safely wrapped and in the original packaging. It will be thoroughly checked upon delivery back to us and if deemed unused a refund will be given. If the device isn’t returned within the 14 day grace period, doesn’t contain the original packaging or appears used upon inspection (through your fault or delivery), a refund won’t be able to be processed.